Golden state of California born and raised. Always had an interest in creation and design. Now practicing and sharpening my skills through some entrepreneurial work and trying to keep busy by many different mediums within the A/E world.
Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it.
Henry David Thoreau
Westwood College: Bachelor of Science Degree / Interior Design / AutoCAD - Graduated July 27th 2006 / Upland, Ca 91786
Art Center College of Design: Summer Studied Courses: Environmental Design, Product and Transportation design, and Basic Design / Pasadena, Ca 91103
* Final CD package for Portland, Oregon PGE Timbers Stadium* Conceptual Design for Moreno Valley Medical Center - Entitlement * Constructed models, blue printed, and presented various residential, commercial projects professionally & during academics * Freelance architectural drafting for commercial and residential design * Commissioned various art opportunities * Designed and painted High School 9/11/01 Memorial Mural*
* Computer Aided Drafting CAD 2010* Revit 2010 3D Modeling & Drafting, CA certified * Detailed Drafting Abilities * Computer Windows/MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Peachtree) * 20/20 Cabinet Design * Photoshop * Strong Communication Techniques * Public Speaking * Strong Leadership * Meticulous Organization * Planning * Presentational Preparation* Free hand Artist * Managerial Organizational Skills* Extremely Detailed * Field Work Observation & Detailing Skills *
* Member of National Honors Society Alpha Beta Kappa * Graduated College GPA 3.98 Valedictorian * Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship/Citizenship Award * La-Vern San Dimas Educational Foundation Perseverance Scholarship * California-Nevada Lions Student Speakers Program 2000-01 * Various Art Awards*
* CCS, Thailand Trang, English Instructor 04/2008 * Habitata 4 Humanity, 16 Hours on various Builds * Los Angeles Museum of Architecture & Design, 4 Hours Installation *
* Future licensed Architect & Interior Designer * Masters in Architecture * Green Design Specialist with USGBC & LEED * Member of ASID, AIA, & ICC * Eventually licensed General Contractor for construction administration *
Previous Work Experience:
Permit Advisors, Inc. 12/10-07/11
269 S. Beverly Dr. #284
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Project Management / Damage Control / Permit Expediting / Designer
Ellerbe Becket 06/10-09/10 temp. position
501 2nd Street, Ste. 701
San Francisco, Ca 94107
Interior Design / Junior Draftsman / Project Coordination:
Provide and assist regular drafting & design duties for final completion from 90% to Permit set of PGE stadium renovation. Developed schematic design solutions within Interior scope through final development CD package. Researched and translated product support for interior package, for specification coordination's. Assisted in regular interior presentation model building for client translation and approval. Assisted in selection of interior materials for boards and binders to client. Coordinated revised design content with consultants. Develop working relations within AECOM corporate structure for successful production within existing design teams.
Wayne C. Siu, Architects 01/07-01/10
201 North Brea Blvd., Ste. #A
Brea, Ca 92821
Project Manager / Junior Draftsman / Designer:
Provide and assist regular drafting duties for public sector work and design. Provide working documents for government contracted projects. ADA accessibility specialties and management for re-certifications by Department of State Architects. Worked with engineering consultants. Provided regular field work observations and recordings for project development. Worked directly with public sector clients such as (LAUSD, RDMD, & ISD). Provide construction administration for various projects, leading to successful completion.
Coastal Home Plans 04/06-12/06
33282 Golden Lantern Street, Ste. #101
Dana Point, Ca 92629
Junior Draftsman / Designer:
Provide and assist regular drafting duties for residential design. Provide working documents for home additions, design conceptual work and prepare proposals for clients. Help design and organize small template library and research available resources. Marketing strategies and designed web page. Coastalhomeplansinc.com(webpage no longer active still have draft)
Inland Design Center 05/04-08/06
310 McArthur Ave. Ste. B
Upland, Ca 91786
Intern CSR Interior Design Assistant:
Maintain customer resource library of samples, interior design materials, layout and placement of showroom pieces, and vignette design. Worked with ASID chapter president and Design Members to assist in design ideas and concepts for interior design projects.
2905 E. Philadelphia
Ontario, Ca 91761
Intern Showroom Manager:
Maintain customer relations, sold, and presented mid-to-late 18th century Asian antiques. Managed 22,000 sq.ft. showroom warehouse as sales manager, performed data entry, shipping receiving, accounts and invoice payables. Provided vignette display arrangement and show.
Quality Instant Printing 06/02-06/03
163 W. Bonita Ave
San Dimas, Ca 91773
Customer Service Representative:
Performed customer service, driver communications, shipping, receiving, and data entering. Also, purchased and priced orders, tracked inventories, and prepared reports and invoices, while operating advanced Xerox & printing machines.
- 3d modeling
- ms suite